ONE SHOT PEDICURE
Single-use pedicure treatment in sachets
S.3 SALON TREATMENT - FOR PROFESSIONAL USE, TREATMENT STAGE 3 TREATMENT
• a comprehensive foot care treatment
• recommended for cracked heels and skin calluses
• helpful in softening and cleaning the area around the nail
• also recommended for diabetics
• the kit contains effective products based on active ingredients, incl. UREA, COLOSTRUM, MICRO SILVER and OZONE OIL
• allows you to safely take care of the healthy appearance of the skin on the feet
• Perfect for pedicures
3 x 5 ml
2 x 3ml
KERATOSIS exTERMINATOR: Apply the KERATOSIS exTERMINATOR gel on clean and dry skin of the feet, on the treatment area and leave under occlusion for 3 to 15 minutes, depending on the degree of callus.
POINT SOFTENER: During this time, shorten the nails and soften the area around the nails using the POINT SOFTENER fluid. Clean the nail shafts from calluses and impurities.
CRACKED HEEL PROTECTOR: Remove any excess KERATOSIS exTERMINATOR gel with a dry towel or spatula. Remove the dead skin using a foot file or nail drill. Rinse the feet.
Apply the CRACKED HEEL PROTECTOR ointment to the heels and re-occlude. Leave it under occlusion for the duration of the nail design.
NUTRI regenerator: When styling nails with a hybrid polish, massage the feet with the NUTRI regenerator cream. When styling with classic nail polish, you can give the client the sachet for use at home.
SILVER BOOSTER: As a supplement to the treatment, apply the SILVER BOOSTER tincture to the area around the nails. The product can be used with any type of nail design.