It's a great idea when you're looking for an easy way to change up your favourite manicure and add a touch of elegance.
- Cut out the exact pattern you want.
- Put the pattern on a cotton pad well moistened with water for a while (about 5-10 seconds) or dip the sticker in water (5-10 seconds) and then remove excess water with a cotton pad.
- Carefully slide the pattern off the paper with, for example, a wooden stick and apply it to the dry / hardened varnish with the selected side of the sticker.
- Press down and smooth the pattern, removing any excess air or water.
- Secure the whole thing with a top.