Semilac Acrylic Powder White 693 - a completely new Semilac white acrylic powder that will allow you to perform unique nail decorations. It is possible to emphasise structural elements or give a matte finish to a manicure. Semilac Acrylic Powder White brightens the base colour by 2-3 tones. We apply Semilac acrylic powder without the use of special equipment - easily!
Semilac acrylic powder is sprinkled on the nail plate (on a wet, unhardened product or on a dispersion layer).
1. After standard preparation of the nail plate for a manicure,
we apply the best Semilac base and cure it in the lamp.
2. Choose one of the colours of Semilac gels, apply a thin layer and cure in the lamp. In the repeat the step to get a deeper colour.
3. Secure the manicure with one of the Semilac Top coat (Semilac Top No
Wipe or other top coat).
4. On prepared, cured and without a dispersion layer
Create a dispersion foundation with, for example, Semilac White
Cream Artem or other gel, sprinkle with an uncured product with Semilac Acrylic Powder, then cure it in the lamp. Thanks to this we will get matte, velvety to the touch structural decoration.
5. Decorating this way should not be secured with Semilac
Top and cure again in the lamp.