The Pro White nail drill from Semilac is a professional solution for quick and safe removal of gel polish, gel and acrylic gel enhancements. It is a high-quality device that allows you to easily work on cuticles, prepare a nail plate, and remove gel polish manicure, gels or acrylgels. A handy handle, intuitive controls and speed control on a convenient module will definitely facilitate the manicure. The speed of rotation can be adjusted using a knob or a foot pedal. The ability to combine modes (hand and foot) improves work efficiency. The high-class Pro White nail drill guarantees smooth speed control up to 35,000 RPM and the comfort of quiet, vibration-free work.
Main features of the nail drill:
- 65W power
- Smooth speed control up to 35,000 RPM
- Rotation speed adjustable with a knob or foot pedal.
- The ability to work both in hand or foot mode, the combination of modes improves work efficiency.
- Convenient handle for storing the routing handle.
- Vibration-free work.
- Simple drill bit exchange system.
- Comfortable non-slip handle.
- Hand piece: 450gcm = 4.5Ncm
- Motor type: brush
- Handle weight: 0.2 kg
- Fashionable appearance, simple eye-pleasing design will perfectly fit into the space of a beauty salon.
- Compact and stable thanks to the non-slip foot.
The kit includes:
- Control module
- Foot pedal
- User manual
- Holder for the handpiece of the nail drill
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 127.1 x 102.7 mm
- Rotation speed: 35,000 RPM
- Input voltage: 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage: 30 VDC
- Power: 65W (max)